Speciality Liability Cover
One Underwriting have developed specialised insurance options that are available for your clients who operate a specialist business.
Simply click on the industry that suits your client’s requirements and work with one of our One Underwriting experts to ensure your clients are adequately covered.
Market Organiser Liability
One Underwriting’s Market Organiser Liability conveniently combines cover for market organisers and stallholders under one
Our tailored liability insurance for market & fair organisers provides comprehensive cover for both the organiser/committee and each stallholder under the one policy. This insurance product saves market organisers valuable time and unnecessary frustration associated with chasing up stallholders for proof of cover, whilst eliminating the risks associated with servicing uninsured stallholders.
One Underwriting’s Market Organiser Liability covers a wide range of market types, including:
- Art and craft
- Trash and treasure
- Farmers and markets
- Public Liability - up to $20 million
- Stallholder’s Product Liability - up to $20 million (certain product conditions apply)
- Bodily injury and property damage occurring in connection with the Market including the installation of signs and/or banners away from the market
This policy is custom written for our Market & Fair Organiser clients by One Underwriting. It is underwritten by the established Lloyds of London – one of the world’s most reputable and reliable insurance markets.
One Underwriting’s Stallholder Liability offers paperless coverage that you’ll find easy to arrange.
One Underwriting’s general liability cover for Stallholders can be purchased online in minutes, providing stallholders with instant access to their proof of cover to provide to the Market Organiser.
Our liability policy for stallholders offers compensation in the event of third party bodily injuries or property damage arising out of business activities.
We cover a wide range of stall and booth types, including:
- Exhibitions, expos and conferences
- Art and craft
- Trash and treasure
- Farmers markets
- Public Liability – your choice of $10 or $20 million
- Ability to package Public and Products liability together, or purchase Public liability only
- An annual policy to cover stallholder’s presence at a number of markets throughout the year
- Liability claims managed by Proclaim Claims Management Solutions
Important exclusions to Product Liability cover
- Any goods imported by you
- Second hand mechanical or second hand electrical goods
- Second hand toys
- Medicines and medical equipment
- Potions, oils, fragrances, soaps and beauty products unless they are made entirely of natural ingredients
- Massage, manipulation, chiropractic treatment, tattoo or body piercing or similar
- Hazardous, flammable or dangerous goods
This policy is custom written for Stallholders by One Underwriting. It is underwritten by Lloyds of London – one of the world’s most reputable and reliable insurance markets.
Quote and purchase one Underwriting’s Stallholder Liability now!
One Underwriting’s Event Liability Insurance protects your clients from the events they didn’t plan.
Our public and products liability insurance policy for Events is designed to provide cover for Event Organisers for their risk exposure to personal injury and property damage claims.
Types of Events covered
- Art exhibitions
- Book launches
- Boat shows
- Car shows
- Cultural events
- Entertainment events
- Fashion events
- Food and wine shows
- Garden shows
- Photo shoots
- Plays and theatre productions
- Sporting events
- Trade fairs
- Choose between $10 million and $20 million limit of indemnity
- Low minimum premiums, starting at $1,000 inclusive
- Policy timeframe up to 30 days
- Policy timeframe can be extended to include Set Up and Pack Down time
- Allowance for up to 100,000 attendees
- Ability to package additional Public Liability for Exhibitors/Stalls
- Ability to provide Annual Policies (subject to referral)
On request we can include
- Event cancellation insurance
- Adverse weather protection
- Prize reimbursement
- Amusement rides
This policy is custom written for Event Organisers by One Underwriting. It is underwritten by
Lloyds of London – one of the world’s most reputable and reliable insurance markets.
Security Industry Liability
One Underwriting’s Security Industry Liability protects your client’s business, so they can concentrate on protecting others.
The Security Industry has long been considered a volatile sector for insurance placement due to the nature of its business operations. This means it’s important to source appropriate terms for your client with an insurer you can trust.
One Underwriting have negotiated with Liberty International Underwriters to deliver an industry specific packaged Security Insurance Solution.
Our arrangement provides broad cover for
- Access control
- Alarm/security system monitoring, installation and maintenance
- ATM response
- Barrier protection
- Carrying out surveys and inspections on security equipment
- Close personal protection
- Crowd control (conditions apply)
- Customer service/concierge services (in conjunction with other Security activities)
- Data cable and intercom installers
- Debt collection
- Design, supply or installation of computer equipment (ie POS)
- Fire Arm training (Security related)
- Fire system installation – commercial or domestic
- Guard Dog Training/breeding and or sale of dogs
- Hire out of security surveillance system/equipment
- Manufacture of Security Products (systems, software, self defence equipment, security screen, security alarms, locks, safes,)
- Maritime security
- Mobile patrols (with/without guns and dogs)
- Private investigation
- Traffic/access control
- Risk assessment
- Security consultant
- Static guards
- Industry specific Public & Products Liability – Limit up to $50 million
- Errors and Omissions - up to $20 million upon request
- Loss of keys – limits up to $250,000
- Goods in care, custody & control - $100,000
- Statutory Liability Extension at competitive rates
- Commission paid
This policy is custom written for Australian Security Companies by One Underwriting, and underwritten by Liberty International Underwriters.
Work from Home Liability
One Underwriting’s Work from Home Liability offers the right balance of insurance for home-based businesses.
If you produce goods or provide services from within your home, or have members of the public visit your home based business, we highly recommend insuring your business with our work from home liability cover.
Most home and contents insurance policies are designed to cover domestic arrangements and work-related activities performed in the home could compromise this cover.
Our cost-effective insurance brings together four classes of liability cover, specifically designed to protect your livelihood.
You/your clients will be covered for:
- Public liability - up to $20m
- Product liability - up to $20m
- Pollution liability - up to $20m
- Professional indemnity - up to $1m
Who’s eligible for this policy?
This product is available to a wide range of occupations, including but not limited to the following:
- Bed & breakfasts
- Book keepers
- Dance teachers and instructors
- Dieticians and nutritionists
- Errand services
- Graphic designers
- Furniture restorers
- Marriage celebrants
- Massage therapists
- Mediation consultants
- Pet groomers and walkers
Cyber, Privacy and
An innovative solution for insurance brokers and their hospitality clients.
One Underwriting have been innovating to meet the needs of the hospitality industry for over 15 years. Our Hospitality CPM policy combines Cyber, Privacy and Media liability insurance in the one policy. It provides one of the most comprehensive cyber insurance policies available now. It addresses many of the major technology risks for the hospitality industry and we have made it simple to obtain cover, with only a couple of questions required to be answered.
Premiums start from $500.
- Cyber liability, privacy liability and first and third party privacy breach notification costs
- **OPTIONAL** Comprehensive cyber crime cover including phishing scams, telephone hacking, identity theft, wire fraud and cyber extortion
- Consequential reputational harm cover which gives direct protection for loss of net revenue as a result of a security breach or denial of service attack
- No retroactive date meaning there is no restriction on when the event which gave rise to the liabilities occurred
- Cover for data held ‘in the cloud’
- Comprehensive multimedia liability, protecting against claims for intellectual property rights infringement relating to all forms of content, including user generated content
- Cover for regulatory actions and investigations
- Court attendance costs
- Crisis communication costs
This policy is arranged by One Underwriting and is underwritten insurers Lloyds of London.