Our arrangement provides cover for:
- Vintage, Veteran, Classic,
- Emerging Classic,
- Specialty vehicles,
- Imported vehicles,
- Modified vehicles,
- Accommodation vehicles, and
- Three Year new vehicle replacement benefit
- Agreed value or Market Value
- Choice of repairer
- No claim bonus protection
- Lifetime guarantee on repairs
- Hire Vehicle in the event of theft or accident
- Multi vehicle discount
- Automatic salvage retention (vehicles 25+ years)
- First Excess free windscreen and window glass claim
- Emergency repairs and accommodation
- Cover for nannies and chauffeurs, regardless of age
- Riding Apparel cover
- Limited use options
- Laid up cover
- Flexible Excess options
- Trailer cover
- One Underwriting's experienced claims professionals are dedicated to providing a quick, efficient claims processing. Our aim is to minimise the time vehicles are off the road, by monitoring and forming close relationships with our client's repairers to ensure the client receives the best service possible.
- We only engage experienced assessors who were also once repairers with a vast history and knowledge of classic and high value vehicles. For over 20 years our Assessors have worked with an extensive list of trusted trimmers, glaziers and mould specialists in the classic car field.
- We understand repairers for classic vehicles are model specific and most insured's being enthusiasts have already build up a relationship with their repairer. Together with our experienced classic and specialty vehicle Assessors, we are able to look after the Insured's vehicle with competent and professional service providers to produce best and positive results for the Insured.
To obtain a quotation for your vehicle, simply complete the Securus Motor Vehicle Quote/Proposal form and submit to us today!