Leisure, Clubs and Golf Solutions
One Underwriting have developed specialised insurance options that are available to your clients who operate in a customer hospitality environment.
Simply click on the industry that suits your client’s requirements:
Do you have an association or club, camp operator, adventure or tourism business client or a client involved in leisure activities?
One Underwriting’s leisure insurance package is specifically designed to cover the risks faced by clubs, and businesses in the leisure industry. Our cover includes public liability, products liability and professional indemnity, as well as property, equipment and machinery.
We understand that your clients can have different insurance cover requirements; One Underwriting can assist you to tailor an insurance solution that is not only extremely competitive and comprehensive but is also underwritten by A-rated insurers.
Our Key Benefits include:
- Packaged policy to cover liability, professional liability and property in one cover.
- Public and products liability.
- Up to $50m cover for when/if third parties suffer an injury or property damage as a result of your organisation’s activities, we can help to ensure that you and your employees are protected in the event of a claim.
- Molestation cover included
- Full participation cover included
- Third party property owners cover included
- Member to member cover included
Contact one of our Leisure Operators experts who are available to work with you to ensure
your clients are adequately covered.
Licensed Club Insurance
One Underwriting has been refining our specialised program for licensed clubs for over fifteen years.
Our Licensed Club Insurance Package is a single composite plan specifically designed to insure a club’s assets, income and liabilities.
One Underwriting’s Licenced Club Insurance package currently provides cover to many licenced clubs throughout Australia including RSL, bowling, sporting, social, football and rugby clubs.
Our policy package offering for licensed clubs is custom written and formed in conjunction with a number of Lloyds of London and other world class insurers.
Key benefits include:
- Industrial Special Risks – with clubs specific endorsements that can include: landscaping, golf and bowling greens, personal property of employees and others, TAB and Keno tickets and flood
- Public and products liability – automatically including participation and member to member liability, pollution liability, courtesy bus extension and Errors and Omissions cover
- Machinery and computer breakdown
- Group personal accident cover for Voluntary Workers
- Clubs Management Liability - with up to six insuring clauses including Director and Officers and Club Reimbursement, Employment Liability, Club Liability, Superannuation Trustees Liability, (employee) Crime and Other Liability
- Ability to include Cyber Liability – which includes coverage for Cyber Liability, Privacy Liability, System Business Interruption, Consequential Reputational Harm and Crisis Communication costs
- Liability claims managed by Proclaim Claims Management Solutions Local Claims management
Contact one of our Licensed Club experts who are available to work with you to ensure your clients are adequately covered.
Golfer’s Personal Insurance
One Underwriting offers a Golfers’ Personal Insurance Plan (PIP) offered to golf clubs (private, public or social) for the benefit of their members.
This policy covers three important areas – members sporting equipment, legal liability anywhere in the world and members personal accident.
Our golf related policies are custom written for golf clubs and golfers by One Underwriting and formed in conjunction with a number of Lloyds of London and other world class insurers.
Key benefits include:
- Sporting equipment – covers loss or damage to sporting equipment anywhere in Australia. Cover is provided for upto $5,000
- Legal liability – covers members for their legal liability while they are on any golf ground in Australia
- Personal accident – provides certain benefits for member injuries sustained by specified events resulting from an accident while on golf grounds. This section also contains a death and major injury section.
Contact one of our golf experts who are available to work with you to ensure your clients are adequately covered.
Individual Golfer’s Insurance
One Underwriting’s Individual Golfer’s Insurance (IGI) policy is available to any non-professional golfers.
Our policy provides golfers with cover for a number of golfing circumstances, including a reward of $300 for a hole in one whilst playing in an official competition. This policy covers 3 important areas, sporting equipment, legal liability anywhere in the world and personal accident cover.
For as little as $187 per annum inclusive of all additional charges, you can rest assured that you are covered wherever you play in Australia.
Key Benefits Include:
- Golf Equipment - covers loss or damage to sporting equipment anywhere in Australia. Cover is provided up to $5,000
- Up to $20M Legal Liability - covers the player for their legal liability whilst on the golf ground grounds
- Personal Accident cover - players who sustain an injury from specified events as a result of an accident while on golf grounds, they are entitled to certain benefits.
Two sections cover:
- Minor injury benefits and
- Death, major injury and temporary total disablement.
- Motor Vehicle cover – cover is provided up to $1,000, to repair physical damage to your motor vehicle while parked within golf club grounds
- Motorised golf cart cover – this section provides certain cover for loss or damage to members motorised golf carts up to an amount of $5,000 (higher values can be arranged)
Contact one of our golf experts who are available to work with you to ensure your clients are