Our policy conveniently combines six important areas of cover:
- Golf Equipment - covers loss or damage to sporting equipment anywhere in Australia. Cover is provided up to $5,000
- Legal Liability - covers the player for their legal liability while they are on golf ground grounds
- Personal Accident cover - players who sustain an injury from specified events as a result of an accident while on golf grounds, they are entitled to certain benefits. There are two sections covering;
- Minor injury benefits and
- Death, major injury and temporary total disablement.
- Hole in One cover – a $300 reward is provided if a hole in one is scored at any registered golf club in Australia during an official competition
- Motor Vehicle cover – cover is provided up to $1,000 to repair physical to your motor vehicle while parked within golf club grounds
- Motorised golf cart cover – this section provides certain cover for loss or damage to member's motorised golf carts up to an amount of $5,000 (higher values can be arranged).
Our golf related policies are custom written for golf clubs and golfers by One Underwriting.