- Cyber liability, privacy liability and first and third party privacy breach notification costs
- **OPTIONAL** Comprehensive cyber crime cover including phishing scams, telephone hacking, identity theft, wire fraud and cyber extortion
- Consequential reputational harm cover which gives direct protection for loss of net revenue as a result of a security breach or denial of service attack
- No retroactive date meaning there is no restriction on when the event which gave rise to the liabilities occurred
- Cover for data held 'in the cloud'
- Comprehensive multimedia liability, protecting against claims for intellectual property rights infringement relating to all forms of content, including user generated content
- Cover for regulatory actions and investigations
- Court attendance costs
- Crisis communication costs
This policy is arranged by One Underwriting and is underwritten insurers Lloyds of London.