Our offering includes
- Annual or contract policies. Contracts up to $30 million in value.
- Construction periods up to 24 months plus 12 months maintenance period
- Commercial, Industrial, Civil or Infrastructure projects
- Mechanical Installation & Erection Works
- Projects anywhere in Australia including above 26th parallel
- Single Project policy or Annual Renewable policy
- Building construction projects including office, retail, commercial, factories, warehouses and public buildings
- Civil construction projects including roads, bridges, pipelines, earthmoving and public infrastructure
- Erection projects including chemical and manufacturing plant, water treatment, alternative energy, power generation, mining and public infrastructure
- Dams, other wet works and works offshore, Tunnels
Why One Underwriting's Combined Construction policy?
- Ability to cover projects Australia Wide including northern Australia (i.e. FNQ and the Pilbara in WA)
- No Contractual Liability exclusion or underground services exclusion.
- Definition of Insured includes contractors, sub-contractors, consultants, governments, financiers and any other party as required by contract.
- Automatic provision for escalation in project value up to an additional 25%
- Expanded Definition of Insured Property includes principal supplied materials, huts and tools at no additional costs
- Cover to mitigate imminent damage under the Mitigation expenses extension included.
- Includes cover for offsite fabrication as part of the definition of Insured Property and is therefore covered to the full policy limit
- Agreed loss adjuster provision to allow the client some control over the claims
- LEG2 and LEG3 Defects Exclusion available
- Additional Extensions – Removal of Debris, Expediting Expenses, Mitigation Expenses, Search and Locate Costs, Claims Preparation Costs and cover for Government and Other Fees