Annual Contract Works and Single Project Contract Works
One Underwriting’s new Annual Contract Works and Single Project Contract Works insurance policies has been launched. Our packaged policy combines Material Damage and Legal Liability, issued under a single aligned policy backed by the power of Lloyd’s of London. This means;
Our competitively priced combined policies now provide brokers with a seamless solution for your construction clients.
Our offering includes
- Annual or contract policies. Contracts up to $30 million in value.
- Construction periods up to 24 months plus 12 months maintenance period
- Commercial, Industrial, Civil or Infrastructure projects
- Mechanical Installation & Erection Works
- Projects anywhere in Australia including above 26th parallel
- Single Project policy or Annual Renewable policy
- Building construction projects including office, retail, commercial, factories, warehouses and public buildings
- Civil construction projects including roads, bridges, pipelines, earthmoving and public infrastructure
- Erection projects including chemical and manufacturing plant, water treatment, alternative energy, power generation, mining and public infrastructure
- Dams, other wet works and works offshore, Tunnels
Why One Underwriting’s Combined Construction policy?
- Ability to cover projects Australia Wide including northern Australia (i.e. FNQ and the Pilbara in WA)
- No Contractual Liability exclusion or underground services exclusion.
- Definition of Insured includes contractors, sub-contractors, consultants, governments, financiers and any other party as required by contract.
- Automatic provision for escalation in project value up to an additional 25%
- Expanded Definition of Insured Property includes principal supplied materials, huts and tools at no additional costs
- Cover to mitigate imminent damage under the Mitigation expenses extension included.
- Includes cover for offsite fabrication as part of the definition of Insured Property and is therefore covered to the full policy limit
- Agreed loss adjuster provision to allow the client some control over the claims
- LEG2 and LEG3 Defects Exclusion available
- Additional Extensions – Removal of Debris, Expediting Expenses, Mitigation Expenses, Search and Locate Costs, Claims Preparation Costs and cover for Government and Other Fees
Contact one of our mobile plant and construction experts, who are available to work with you to ensure your clients are adequately covered.